Home Based Supply Chain Assistant
Job Location: Work from home
Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-1PM
Hours Per Week: 25
Brief Description of Duties:
True Veda® is a small family-run start-up business founded in 2015 that manufactures and distributes organic premium herbal supplements worldwide. The idea of True Veda® was to introduce the amazing benefits of Ayurveda to a wider audience. Ayurveda originated in India and is considered one of the oldest traditional systems of health and wellness. We want to give back to the world so we try and be as sustainable and ethical as possible and always a portion of our profits go back to make the world a better place. Armed with our vision “Our World, Your Health”, we started a mission to improve the health industry.
One of our secret weapons is our team, the True Veda® “Angels”. A team of top home-based experts that share our vision and are committed to making the world a better place. They are all young, driven, dynamic professionals and awesome mentors that have FUN while disrupting the health industry.
We are looking for new Angels to join our crusade and become world changers. Are you one of them?
Our new Supply Chain Assistant will see 360° operations of a young eCommerce business as he/she will be in the midst of the theater of operations of our company witnessing firsthand what it takes to build a successful eCommerce business. He/She will have the following responsibilities:
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Discover the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules
- Evaluate shipping operations to identify bottlenecks and suggest improvements
- Maintain updated records of purchase orders, invoices and contracts
- Update internal systems and records with order details
- Monitor stock levels across multiple global regions
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Liaise with warehouse staff to ensure all products arrive and depart in good condition
- Prepare and submit detailed reports
We know attitude and personal traits stand at the basis of great performance so instead of searching for extensive experience we are looking for someone who is:
- Logistics or Business graduate
- Highly organized with a logical approach
- Exceptional at attention to details literally spotting the needle in a haystack
- Rational person with sequential thinking ability
- Numbers wizard
- Excel / Google sheets passionate
- Able and willing to follow guidelines – minimal or extensive
- Proactive and hands-on
- Responsible and motivated to prove themself valuable
- A self-starter hungry for learning in a startup company environment
- Natural problem solver with a perpetual “will-do” attitude.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com