Work from home
Hours Per Week:
Brief Description of Duties:
True Veda® is a small family-run start-up business founded in 2015 that manufactures and distributes organic premium herbal supplements worldwide. The idea of True Veda® was to introduce the amazing benefits of Ayurveda to a wider audience. Ayurveda originated in India and is considered one of the oldest traditional systems of health and wellness. We want to give back to the world so we try and be as sustainable and ethical as possible and always a portion of our profits go back to make the world a better place. Armed with our vision “Our World, Your Health”, we started a mission to improve the health industry.
One of our secret weapons is our team, the True Veda® “Angels”. A team of top home-based experts that share our vision and are committed to making the world a better place. They are all young, driven, dynamic professionals and awesome mentors that have FUN while disrupting the health industry.
We are looking for new Angels to join our crusade and become world changers. Are you one of them?
Our new Executive Assistant Angel will get a chance to learn 360° operations of a young eCommerce business as he/she will be in the midst of the theater of operations of our company witnessing firsthand what it takes to build a successful eCommerce business. He/She will have the following responsibilities:
- Format information for internal and external communication
- Create and update records and reports ensuring the accuracy and validity of information
- Respond promptly to managers’, directors and founders queries
- Various types of online research, analysis and synthesis of business impacting topics
- Research and selection of suppliers based on relevant criteria
- Liaise with existing and new suppliers to identify and define requirements, scope and objectives
- Create and maintain comprehensive tasks documentation
We know attitude and personal traits stand at the basis of great performance so instead of searching for extensive experience we are looking for someone who is:
- Business administration graduate
- Highly organized with the ability to transform chaos into order
- Exceptional at attention to details literally spotting the needle in a haystack
- Able and willing to follow guidelines – minimal or extensive
- Prompt to the point of anticipating requests
- Proactive and hands-on
- Responsible and motivated to prove themself valuable
- A self-starter hungry for learning in a startup company environment
- Natural problem solver with a perpetual “will-do” attitude
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your resume.