Home-Based Digital Marketing Assistant
Job Location: Work from home
Hours: Monday-Friday 8AM-1PM
Hours Per Week: 25
Brief Description of Duties:
True Veda® is a small family-run start-up business founded in 2015 that manufactures and distributes organic premium herbal supplements worldwide. The idea of True Veda® was to introduce the amazing benefits of Ayurveda to a wider audience. Ayurveda originated in India and is considered one of the oldest traditional systems of health and wellness. We want to give back to the world so we try and be as sustainable and ethical as possible and always a portion of our profits go back to make the world a better place. Armed with our vision “Our World, Your Health”, we started a mission to improve the health industry.
One of our secret weapons is our team, the True Veda® “Angels”. A team of top home-based experts that share our vision and are committed to making the world a better place. They are all young, driven, dynamic professionals and awesome mentors that have FUN while disrupting the health industry.
We are looking for new Angels to join our crusade and become world changers. Are you one of them?
Our new Digital Marketing Assistant will get a chance to learn 360° Marketing of a young eCommerce business as he/she will be in the midst of the theater of operations of our company witnessing firsthand what it takes to build a successful eCommerce business.He/she will handle multiple tasks:
- Perform market analysis and research on competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Suggest and implement marketing campaigns to develop brand awareness and increase product sales (including but not limited to: promotions, competitions, etc.)
- Plan and execute global initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, etc)
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with business goals
- Develop visual content for marketing channels
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns and action it to increase effectiveness
- Track and report marketing KPIs
- Continuously stay updated with the latest marketing trends and techniques to apply the most effective into our marketing strategies
We know attitude and personal traits stand at the basis of great performance so instead of searching for extensive experience we are looking for someone who is:
- Marketing graduate
- Highly creative without having their head in the clouds
- Figures and trends interpreter
- Highly connected to the latest marketing trends and social media result-proven approaches
- Social Media whisperer
- Responsible and motivated to prove themself valuable
- A self-starter hungry for learning in a startup company environment
- Natural problem solver with a perpetual “will-do” attitude.
- Visionary but not lacking the eye for details.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org