Work from home
Hours Per Week:
Brief Description of Duties:
True Veda® is a small family-run start-up business founded in 2015 that manufactures and distributes organic premium herbal supplements worldwide. The idea of True Veda® was to introduce the amazing benefits of Ayurveda to a wider audience. Ayurveda originated in India and is considered one of the oldest traditional systems of health and wellness. We want to give back to the world so we try and be as sustainable and ethical as possible and always a portion of our profits go back to make the world a better place. Armed with our vision “Our World, Your Health”, we started a mission to improve the health industry.
One of our secret weapons is our team, the True Veda® “Angels”. A team of top home-based experts that share our vision and are committed to making the world a better place. They are all young, driven, dynamic professionals and awesome mentors that have FUN while disrupting the health industry.
We are looking for new Angels to join our crusade and become world changers. Are you one of them?
Our new Digital Content Manager will be obsessed with writing, and they will get a chance to experience first hand the power of words and storytelling as he/she will:
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term business goals
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Create style guides to use as reference
- Create and publish engaging content that is brand consistent
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and generate new ideas to draw the audience’s attention and increase engagement
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Review and update published content as needed
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
We know attitude and personal traits stand at the basis of great performance so instead of searching for extensive experience we are looking for someone who is:
- PR/Marketing or Journalism graduate
- Highly creative without having their head in the clouds
- Words craftsman with a twist of storytelling and perfect command of written English
- Deeply connected to the latest content management trends and result-proven approaches
- Detail-oriented without missing the big picture
- Responsible and motivated to prove themself valuable
- A self-starter hungry for learning in a startup company environment
- Natural problem solver with a perpetual “will-do” attitude.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your resume.