Work from home
Hours Per Week:
Brief Description of Duties:
True Veda® is a small family-run start-up business founded in 2015 that manufactures and distributes organic premium herbal supplements worldwide. The idea of True Veda® was to introduce the amazing benefits of Ayurveda to a wider audience. Ayurveda originated in India and is considered one of the oldest traditional systems of health and wellness. We want to give back to the world so we try and be as sustainable and ethical as possible and always a portion of our profits go back to make the world a better place. Armed with our vision “Our World, Your Health”, we started a mission to improve the health industry.
One of our secret weapons is our team, the True Veda® “Angels”. A team of top home-based experts that share our vision and are committed to making the world a better place. They are all young, driven, dynamic professionals and awesome mentors that have FUN while disrupting the health industry.
We are looking for new Angels to join our crusade and become world changers. Are you one of them?
Our new Automation and Development Specialist will be our get a chance to get familiarized with automation and software development in the midst of a young eCommerce business. Ideally, this is a role suited to a tech-savvy person looking to get involved in optimizing and automating manual processes. The ideal candidate will have some experience of the following:
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
- Use web-based tools and services to create automation solutions
- Create technical documentation for the team
- Test code/integrations periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and perform debugging when necessary
- Maintain websites, upload content, and integrate with email services such as MailChimp, ActiveCampaign, etc.
- Design user interface and web layout using HTML/CSS practices
- Suggest new features or enhancements to the website or tools/processes to allow the team to become more efficient
We know attitude and personal traits stand at the basis of great performance so instead of searching for extensive experience we are looking for someone who is:
- Computer science graduate
- Logical in reasoning and critical in thinking
- Exceptional at attention to details literally spotting the needle in a haystack
- Able to develop automation solutions for problems we did not know we had
- Familiarity with the WordPress platform
- Familiar with Integromat/Zapier or similar automating workflows software or willing to learn
- Strong and patient when it comes to untangling and debugging
- Proactive and hands-on
- Responsible and motivated to prove themself valuable
- A self-starter hungry for learning in a startup company environment
- Natural problem solver with a perpetual “will-do” attitude.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your resume.